Project > Ghost Walks
Creating a heavy hub for ghost and history information. Set to be a home for the Tour Booking pages, articles, updates and Ghost Guide Daniel Podcast. A site to house massive amounts of information for readers. And runs fast for excited tour-seekers.
Fastest backend possible. No page builders or excessive plugins. Use of PHP and JS when possible. CDN to deliver content and images.
Supporting Systems used…
- WordPress on Gutenberg Platform – – Barebones WordPress (how I like to create). The graphic and video heavy site needs a light backend.
- PHP Solutions – – Used for Custom Post Types (Articles, AV). Many backend functions to keep the site light on Plugins.
- Checkfront Reservation System – – Worked in as Widgets into the Walk Pages. Manages tour bookings.
- EventON Online Calendar – – For upcoming tour and event dates.
- WPForms – – Contact Form System. Easy-to-use mixed with lightweight.
- Cloudflare CDN – – Deliver images quicker. Take bandwidth away from cost-effective hosting.